Surplus computer equipment, devices, and printers

Why would I need this service?

Surplus computer equipment, devices, and printers.  Office of Information Technology will prep the equipment and hard drives for surplus.

The Inventory Change Form will need to be completed and signed by the user and OIT Technician.

The form is located at or click, Inventory Change Form.


Who can request this service?

  • Faculty
  • Staff


What happens after I submit the request?

You will receive an email confirming that you entered the request. OIT will follow up with you once your request has been received. If you have any other questions or concerns, please go to the Client Portal and sign in to check the status of your ticket(s) or contact Client Services at 757-823-8678 or via email with a phone number we can reach you concerning this ticket request.

Request Service


Service ID: 22
Mon 5/3/21 1:31 PM
Wed 6/2/21 10:14 AM