Human Resources

This service is for recruiting and hiring new employees.

Services (4)

New Personnel Control Number (PCN) Request

The New Personnel Control Number Online Request Form is designed to document when a personnel control number (PCN) is needed at Norfolk State University. The request is to be used solely for additional full-time personnel.

Request for Hire HR1 (Work-Study Students Only)

This is the new automated HR1 form. This form is used to hire new Work-Study students and returning Work-Study students who are transferring to a different department.

Request for Hire HR1 (Non-Grant)

This is the new automated HR-1 form to request a new hire.

Request for Hire HR1 (Grants)

This service is a request to hire for a new or open position using Title III or Sponsored Programs funding.